Pages

Wednesday 12 September 2012

The Menswear Summer - Spring 2013 Sum-up #1

The Fashion Week is running well this year and we know now what is going to be in store next year. As I would like to present you my world, I have picked my three favourite outfits of each of my favourite designers. Enjoy:

Alexander McQueen

Burberry Prorsum

Dior

Gucci

Hermès

Louis Vuitton

Prada

Ralph Lauren

Thom Browne

Tommy Hilfiger

Cheers,

Thomas
Find me on - Facebook - Twitter - Bloglovin' - Pinterest -

3 comments:

  1. Those Gucci suits are to die for! Great blog, I'm now following you

    Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I'm glad you like my blog. I'd love for you to follow me

    Z
    http://www.are-we-on-time.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also felt in love with those Gucci suits (and I am obviously following you since I've commented your post!)


    Thomas

    ReplyDelete
  3. the ralph lauren looks are soo classy love them!!and i really like prada too :)
    very nice post always interesting to check out mens fashion new trends :D

    bb

    http://caramellitsa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete