Pages

Saturday 6 April 2013

Capology - The style from the street

Well today, I will admit that since few months wanted to get another option in my wardrobe, more street wear. From NB to SSUR through Supreme and Nike (footscape, yes I like them). That is why I am going to present you another e-shop, Capology AKA an urban clothing shop. What is Capology then?

Capology is an e-shop, with one location in Newcastle, selling only streetwear brands labelled, SSUR, DOPE, KA, New Era just to quote the most famous ones.

They are also one of the biggest retailers of the brand King Apparel which is an English brand and the first uk brand to work on a collaboration with New Era on their famous 5950 fitted cap and Starter on their legendary premium black label snapback caps. "The brand is King - We Reign Supreme"


Cheers,

Thomas


Find me on - Facebook - Twitter - Bloglovin' -

No comments:

Post a Comment