Pages

Wednesday 10 April 2013

From Montaigne to Shanghai

Just before my trip to China I got by mail the new advertisement for the last Miss Dior campaign and I had to say that the floral scent of this fragrance is just a wonderful pleasure to smell. It is one of my favourite fragrance for women. Why mixing a fragrance and the last collection by Dior? Have a look at that video and try to see the common point, this floral scent from the fragrance, you can feel the same from this collection, around Spring and Summer, colourful and light. 



To match with the collection I found the settings for the FW a bit more harmonious than the one in Shanghai, running the catwalk surrounding by bushes and trees was more in the scent of this collection. I wanted to share with you, as always, my four-favourites outfits from this season -


Cheers,

Thomas
Find me on - Facebook - Twitter - Bloglovin' -

1 comment: