Pages

Saturday 26 May 2012

End of term wishlist #1

I haven't started exams yet, my first one is on Monday so I took a break from my revisions and I spent it doing my favorite hobby; e-shopping. So, this is my current wish-list and my first one on my blog, I will try to update it monthly.

1. Alexander McQueen 2. Hackett 3. Maison Martin Margiela 4. Kiel James Patrick
5. Aubin & Wills  6. Maison Martin Margiela 7. Sperry Original's

Firstly about the printed T-shirt; I didn't buy any t-shirt recently and I found this one attractive (but I prefer the blue background version) with the skull, the icon of A.McQueen otherwise I don't really like t-shirt. The trousers is a real need because I don't have any raspberry pair and I want a pair because it's a smooth colour for the summer (as the other clothes), but finding one in w26/27 is ... hard.  

No comments:

Post a Comment