Pages

Wednesday 3 October 2012

Men's Murse.

Are you tired of wearing your Quechua Bag Pack or Eastpak? Do you feel uncomfortable carrying your precious stuff (mobile, keys, wallet, notebook ...) in a bag which does not match your style? Now this issue has gone far away as the menswear revolution ran pretty well and (finally!) enabled us to compete with women (ok maybe not on the amount of bags!). From Filson, Herschel and Hard Graft to Prada, Burberry, Louis Vuitton & Gucci you will find one or a hundred bags which will fit your hands. From the Tote model to the Back Pack, including the briefcase, you can now have one for each outfit that you want, working suits, casual outfits… Let's change your bag into a murse.

Vous êtes fatigués de porter votre sac Quechua ou votre Eastpak? Vous n’appréciez plus transporter vos précieux accessoires (mobile, clés, portefeuille, agenda...) dans un sac qui ne s'accorde pas avec votre style? Maintenant, ce problème n'en est plus un, la révolution masculine s'étant très bien déroulée et nous permettant (enfin !) de rivaliser avec les femmes (bon peut-être pas sur le nombre de sac !). De Filson, Herschel et Hard Graft, à Prada, Burberry, Louis Vuitton & Gucci vous pouvez désormais choisir parmi un grand nombre de modèles celui ou ceux qui vous conviennent. Du modèle Tote bag au sac à dos, en passant par le porte-document, vous pouvez maintenant en avoir un de chaque pour accompagner vos tenues, pour le travail, pour le dimanche, ou tout simplement pour sortir entre ami(e)s.


Tote bag & Briefcase

Nick Wooster and his tote.

Filson 256 in Green

Obviously it will all depend on what use you want to make of it: a day at the office or a family week-end? Fancy some shopping? Carrying your laptop to your lecture? Regarding the latter option, as far as I am concerned, I would recommend a Filson 256 in Dark Tan, pretty handy to fit in my 13" Macbook, a notepad and a few pens. But what I am looking for now is a back pack (and a weekender) which will remain much more comfortable and prevent any pains in one shoulder or the other. A few months ago I discovered a Korean brand named CUSTOMELLOW, rather interesting but unluckily and sadly they do not (yet) deliver in Europe/Asia/America/Africa. So I have resigned myself to my fate and kept searching, for I do not have enough money to spend on any of the new Burberry collection anyway. So I might just try and find something in H&M, Topman, River Island or L&S. Any idea where I could find leather bag similar to the Burberry's?

Evidemment, le modèle dépendra de l’usage que vous voulez en faire : journée de travail ou week-end? Séance shopping? Transporter votre ordinateur portable en cours? Pour cette dernière option, en ce qui me concerne, je possède un Filson 256 en Dark Tan, très pratique pour transporter mon mb 13" avec un bloc-notes et quelques stylos. Mais je suis actuellement à la recherche d'un sac à dos, qui restera tout de même bien plus confortable, même à partir d'un certain poids et qui évitera les douleurs dans une épaule ou dans l’autre. Il y a quelques mois, j'ai découvert une marque Coréenne nommée CUSTOMELLOW, très intéressante certes, mais le souci, c'est qu'ils ne livrent pas encore à l'étranger... Je dois donc prendre mon mal en patience et continuer mes recherches! Et comme je n'ai pas encore assez d'argent à dépenser dans un modèle de la nouvelle collection de Burberry, je pense peut-être me tourner vers H&M, Topman ou encore River Island et L&S. Auriez-vous une idée d’où trouver un modèle en cuir, un peu comme dans le style du Burberry?


Cheers,

Thomas,
Find me on - Facebook - Twitter - Bloglovin' - Pinterest -

3 comments:

  1. I have the Filson Red Label Zippered Tote in blue from Urban Outfitters and I love it! It's so versatile and really well made. I would also like a back pack too (a stylish one too) and saw canvas like ones at Topman. I hope you find what you're looking for! A nice leather one would be amazing!

    -Weston

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Wetson ! I love the zippered blue one from the red label collection by Filson ! I wanted this one at the start but I did not find it online ... but I found it on a website a week ago so I will probably buy this one or in white I am not sure yet! I'm still looking for a bag-pack but there is not too many choice in full leather so if you have any ideas where to look, I'll be happy to know it! (except from River Island!)

      Thomas

      Delete
  2. Thanks for providing recent updates regarding the concern, I look forward to read more.
    mens sling bag

    ReplyDelete