Pages

Wednesday 26 December 2012

Inspiration #1 Mumford and Sons


Sometimes you have to admit that you do not have the inspiration/motivation to write a post, when days are dark at 4pm and cold - it could be hard to keep the same rhythm through this season. But sometimes you have something that gives you the inspiration, then you re-start doing what you like because you know you want to and know you know (now) how to carry on. So yes, until this week-end I had no inspiration for my blog and I didn't want to finish and publish my drafts but I had a little thing which gave me inspiration. The new album, Babel, by Mumford and Sons, of course I bought it "day-one" but I forgot a little about it and on my way back to France I had time to re-listen to it. I am sure you know them now as it is a trendy band in Britain and they are doing an Europe-Tour but I will miss the date as I will fly to Shanghai at the same time. (19th of March then at Toulouse at the Bikini)



This is my favourite song with Below my feet and Lover of the light. Founded in 2007, from London Marcus Mumford and his friends brought us one of the best folk group of these last years. They have won many awards like the Billboard music and the BRIT award! 

Enjoy,

Thomas
Find me on - Facebook - Twitter - Bloglovin' -

2 comments:

  1. Not really a fan of Mumford and Sons but I can see their appeal.
    Btw I followed you on bloglovin
    I'd appreciateb a follow back ;)

    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4124594

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jay, I'm glad to see you back on the track ;) I'll follow you back!

    ReplyDelete