Pages

Tuesday 26 February 2013

Bon vivant & Joyful

[From September] From this Fashion Week I had three or four designers that I have found really attractive and interesting but I will only write about Dolce & Gabbana in this post as they won for me the award of the most cheerfulness with their bright colour with a lot of red reminding us their campaigns full of life (that you can see on this post that a friend wrote). Among those colours we have loose tops & loose trousers, this is a aura of ease given by this new collection by Dolce & Gabbana for this new season S/S 2013.



[From February] As I wanted to publish this post a long time ago (before the FW) the AW13 was presented last weeks therefore I will merge them both into the same post. In this collection, and as I said in one of my post earlier (presenting the AW13 globally), is just the continuity of the SS13, we find the same quirky inspiration, to be honest at the first look I thought it was a reedition of a Tsar's wardrobe. Precious stones, religious drawing, earrings, a colour pattern similar to some painting of the Russian tsarist history, to sum-up, I love it.




Cheers,

Thomas
Find me on - Facebook - Twitter - Bloglovin' -

No comments:

Post a Comment