Pages

Friday 15 February 2013

Red Hot Sunglasses

After my long break I had to re-think in what way I wanted to continue my blog, what contents to share, what thoughts. So I decided to share more with you and also where I shop, where I look for new items so as I did on my French blog I am about to introduce you an e-shop. At this time of the year I am always looking for new sunglasses to get them around June when I get back to France, two years ago I went for the 649 (I thought it was the Steve McQueen one but apparently no) model by Persol and last year I went for some Gucci in tortoise (yes two pairs in tortoise, but I like it).  The e-shop is called Red Hot Sunglasses.


A lot of famous brand will be soon available on their website such as Moscot and Burberry. You will find again, Ray Ban, Prada, D&G, ChloĆ© and Givenchy and something surprised me, they had the Alexander McQueen collection available! Of course there are more choices for women with Valentino, Vivienne Westwood and Tods. What I found interesting in this e-shop, was the arty side of the boutique, each brand has its own banner related to the collection, like for Alexander McQueen, pictures from the accessories campaign were used to made the header.



An outlet is available among their blog - If you want to know, I want this pairs - the square aviator by A.McQ in Red. My birthday is on the 24th of April just to let you know! ;)

Cheers,


Thomas
Find me on Facebook - Twitter - Bloglovin' - 


No comments:

Post a Comment