Pages

Thursday 7 February 2013

Term-Report

It has been three months that I am at my new university now (oh dear I miss UKC!) but I really enjoy my course here. I met new peoples and visited new places (Winchester has plenty of little secrets), a school trip in Paris in April, my trip to China in March, starting to organise my semester abroad in Hong Kong at the polytechnic university (or Shanghaï). But before all of that I had to hand in two assignments, d one brief for a module and six moodboards for another one. My brief is about the brand SuitSupply and we had given 6 topics for our moodboards except for one where we were more "free" that's why I wanted to put into this one most things that I like or which inspired me. That is why I created a new tumblr, called Voluntas Dei :


Therefore on this tumblr you will have a lot of pictures which inspire me that I used in my last mood-board.

We had a presentation of our second year students, it was a forecasting for the upcoming trends for the season AW14. We also attended to the fashion show of our fashion & textiles students and I found two young designers really up above the rest, I will try to upload you some pictures later I need to find where the administration uploaded them.

So for a fresh start in this new and exciting semester we have two assignments for our Fashion Promotion and Consuming Fashion modules due in March and May. In the first one I will have to setup a homepage for my own brand (fictive obviously) therefore I will share with you the result, but again, it just a small part and no-compulsory (I wished :( ). On the 12th we are going to Pure London and I am really excited about it because this event is one of the main events in the year around the world for buyers. I may post a report about my day there.

Cheers,

Thomas
Find me on Facebook - Twitter - Bloglovin' - 

No comments:

Post a Comment